Chabot Curly5cm I 7cm
The Chabot Curly non-mounted
The Chabot Curly is the brand new Grub lure from the Delalande range! But how it will be different and revolutionary compared to other grubs in the catalogue, including the inevitable Sandra. This little Chabot Curly will bring a new vibration much tighter than the sandra which has a larger swim. It will be extremely effective in linear recovery on trout and perch but should not leave other predators indifferent. It is available in both classic and assembled versions.
Category: Rigged Sofbait
Type: Grub / Comma
Type of fishing: Linear / scratch-off / vertical
Type of fish: Perch, Pike, Pike perch, Trout, Bass, Aspe, Chub, Seabass…
Fishing Location: Lakes / Ponds / River / River and Sea
Size / Weight: 5cm | 7cm
Packaging : Bulk or Blister by unit
The Curly sculpin is available in 7 colours:
A majority of natural colours as well as an all-white, a red-head and the essential Fire-tiger (UV) for a versatile range!
Guides and features
The Chabot Curly looks like a mix between two very effective lures from the Delalande range: The Chabot and the Sandra.
The Chabot Curly has the body of its cousin the Chabot, hyper realistic and resistant. The Chabot, created to swim in the currents, has a Grub tail here, but very different from that of the Sandra. Indeed its action is not the same, the tail of the Curly will create a very tight rotation like a propeller which will generate much faster vibrations and therefore a very different signal.
Leaded head / Swimming:
The Chabot Curly is here in its unassembled version, so it can be used in many forms:
- With a pro, round or football Jig head for use in shelves to promote rolling.
- With a hoof, drop or Excit’ball Jighead for vertical fishing or scratching.
- With a pro Jighead, micro gliding or shallow to make darter and glide to make swings with the lure.
- The use of a pro flex Jighead (with a pallet) allows to combine the propeller movement, a very attractive visual with the brilliance of the pallet.
- It is also widely used in Dropshot or Teaser (mounted on a single hook).
- It is possible to use it in weightless with a Texan assembly to puncture the surface with its tail spinning
The Chabot Curly has the new material
This Grub benefits from the new exclusive Delalande material. A manufacturing secret for more than 30 years, this material has evolved over the years and techniques to combine strength, flexibility and attractiveness with this new compound based on fish and shellfish extracts. Our attractant is part of the material and is therefore injected into the lure, allowing it to remain attractive throughout its life.
The + Delalande:
To be tested urgently in open water in linear form in rivers or canals, do not hesitate to test it at sea, Seabass, Mackerel and even Flatfish are already victims! This lure will surprise you with many surprises about the nature of the species at the end of the line…
(Français) Le Chabot Curly est le tout nouveau leurre typé virgule de la gamme Delalande avec sa nage très serrée, il émet des vibrations ultra-efficace sur tout type de carnassiers !
- Category : Sofbaits, SOFTBAITS, NEWS
- Type : dropshot, lancer ramener, Linéaire, Pêche à la volée (mer), Pêche en mer, Pêche verticale, Rockfishing, Streetfishing
- Rigged : Carolina, dropshot, Teaser, Tête plombée, Texan, texas
- Fishs : Bar, Black Bass, Brochet, Chevesne, Lieu, Maquereau, Perche, Sandre, Silure, Truite
- Areas : Eau douce, Mer
- Packaging :
- Real weight :